Monday, July 4, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I am so beyond excited to receive this award. I'm actually shocked because not too many people follow or read my blog so I'm just shocked that I received an award.

Thank you I Colour Outside The Lines for tagging me for this award!!



The Rules
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. List 7 things about yourself that you haven't mentioned before
3. Tag 7 people and let them know you've done so!

7 things about me:
1.I am obsessed with cars! I love working on them!
2. I'm bigger, so I deal with self esteem issues almost daily
3. I have a cat and a snake as pets =]
4. Photography is a passion of mine
5. I've currently got 6 gray hairs at the age of 24
6. I'm a really nice, giving person when you become friends with me.
7. I'm addicted to Chinese and Thai food.

Now for the blogs I'm going to give this award to. This will be tough. I'm going to only give this award to those that don't have as many followers as others. Everyone needs a little boost every now and then. =]
1. Embellishments
7. aSoftBlackStar

All done!! I really hope you all check out the blogs above! I wouldn't tag them if they weren't all awesome =]

5 comments:

  1. congratz on getting the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaaaanks go much girrrl! this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susanne!!

    KTisaQt, you're welcome =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you for this award! ♥

    ReplyDelete